One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Beginnings......

Hello, I am Chad. I like stuff. Lotsa different kinds of stuff. Like Religon, the Book of Mormon, my beautiful best friend and wife, my five wonderful children, comics, bananas, gobstoppers, the Disney Channel (see above: five kids) and Napoleon Dynamite. Yesssss. Amber has shown me her blog and I thought it was kind of cool (so was Meganrah's) so I thought I would give it a try. I hope to post alot, since there is just so much to say and life, although tough sometimes, sure is swell.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM , Blogger Meg said...

    Hi Chad! Welcome to blogging...isn't it fun?! Glad to have ya!

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Chad said...

    Thanks, now I just hope I have time to keep up with it! BTW if anyone ever wants to find out what pet is the best......its clearly rabbits! They are awesome!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home