One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 19th


Its been a bit so I thought I would give everyone a quick update. Amber's surgery went really well and the tumor was removed safely from her eyelid. She did great and you can hardly even tell there was anything there. I am so glad Amber uses the spirit. She was reading a book that she has been waiting to read for a while and within the first few pagers were, well, vulgar words. She stopped reading it and will turn it back into the libray. Also, on Sunday she was so very tired so I got the girls ready and went to church. Well right before the third hour of Church I see our stroller rolling in - yep, she walked half an hour to church because she felt bad for missing it! What a woman.

Emma is doing so very very well in reading. She can read simple books and Amber and I are so proud of her. She sounds the words out so cute, she really is growing up fast. Novalee is, well, Novalee. She is so cute when she wants to be. Novalee always falls asleep with her "Wocket in my Pocket" book, to funny. Kurt Logan got his six month shots today and was a little fussy, but he was happy by the time we got home. He is growing up so fast. Amber talked to Ian yesterday, man I miss that little fella. He is doing good and is very smart! Natalie e-mailed Amber and it seems she is doing very good in school also, I am so proud of her. Violet is doing good to and she is almost 13!

Amber and I are now official volunteers at a Memory Impared home. We will volunteer each Sunday and hopefully more during the week. The ladies just loved our kiddos and it was nice to see their smiles.

I am now officially allergic to: dust, dust mites, mold, bermuda grass, Mountial Ceder, milk, black pepper, lettuce, tomatoes, wheat, beef, pork, cane sugar and chocolate. I get allergy shots each week - not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home