One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday April 21

Today flew by, but I have a few minutes before bed so I thought I would update my blog. Amber got to go to a breakfast with the ladies from Church this morning. She made Keish (I think thats how you spell it). She had to come home a little early due to a little boy who wanted to eat. Amber is feeding him a little rice cereal now.

We went to the library and got some more "night time" books for the kids. We have started to read them a book before bed each night. Thanks library for the books!

Amber was so tired and got some rest and when she woke up I took Emma and Novalee on a walk then Emma and I got to go to a baptizim. Johnny was baptized today and we picked up the Elders from Plano so they could see it also. It was very nice and peacful and you could really feel the spirit. Emma got to sit up front and she wanted to shake Johnny's hand and smiled alot. Very very nice.

Amber and I read Malachi last night so we have officially read the whole Old Testament! We have one more section in our student manual to read then its the New Testament! Very excited to read it from front to back. I have been asked to teach the Old Testament in Seminary for next year, really excited about that!

Well, off to bed and well see how Kurt man sleeps tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home