One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One lucky guy

I had to publicly thank Amber for being so wonderful lately. She has been awesome and I am so glad she is feeling better. She has started a new diet and she has already impressed me with her will power! Novalee's appointment went good today also. So what is every ones favorite movie of all time??? I know what you are going to say, "why chadwick with your class and marvelous taste, yours must be either The Sound of Music or Kung Pow"...but alas my all time favorite has to be the blockbuster hit...Napoleon Dynamite! Dang it!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger Meg said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:34 AM , Blogger Meg said...

    That's a hard one...I have lots of favorites! I may have to say Anne of Green Gables...I love that one! Labryinth and Dirty Dancing are a close second.

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Amber said...

    I'd have to say Charly. A tear jerker, but worth the emotional rollercoaster.

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what a surprise!!! Such a rich movie and sooo deep. LOL Try checking out "Somewhere in Time" for the real best movie of all time.

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger Meg said...

    Napoleon Dynamite is totally lame, Chad...I'm worried about you; we have to work on raising your movie standards a bit. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home