One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

June 2nd

Amber and Emma are at the Richardson Library doing their "knitting thang" and Novalee and Kurt are playing - so that gives me like two minutes to update my blog.

Last week was alot of fun, we got to spend it with my family in Copperas Cove. My family is doing well and we got to play Apples to Apples with my brothers and Sarah - that was alot of fun. Amber got to rock out on Guitar Hero and my dad now calls her Joan Jett.

Emma has learned how to knit and will be in Kindergarden this year. We had a tour of the school a few weeks ago, she is growing up so fast!!!!!! Novalee is now officially potty trained and up to no good. Kurt now has two teeth and rolling around like a bandit. I am not sure if bandits roll around, but if they do he has got them beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home