One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

On a rainy sunday.....

Today is a rainy Sunday, we just got back from Church and the kiddos are taking a nap. Amber and I played the game Life last night....and it was really fun. So it got me to thinking (yes that is dangerous, but not to worry, I do not do that often) what are some of your favorite board games? Amber and I like to play Sorry (the new one) and Imaginiff. Natalie and Violet love X-Men Monopoly. I kind of like all of them. When I was a young whippersnapper my parents had a game called "The Chirstmas Game" me and my little bro's loved that game....anyway, what are your favorites?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Meg said...

    I wish it was raining here...still a lot of fire danger. Kinda scary.

    Let's see, board games....I like Monopoly, Imaginiff, Yatzee, Trivial Pursuit, oh, and Connect Four. I like most, it's hard to list them all!

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Meg said...

    You're slacking on your blog, Chad...better get with it, mister! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home