One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

5th of July


Well it was a fun 4th of July. Megan came down from Oklahoma and we had a nice breakfast at Church and got to chill out most of the day. I got to grill and burned all the hotdogs - yeah, that is how Amber likes 'em. I found out the other day that I most likely will be going to the USS BATAAN (LHD 5) which is stationed in Norfolk, VA. Amber is SO excited and I look forward to checking in. The BATAAN just got off of a cruise so I will have a little while to check in and learn how they do buisiness. Looks like we will be leaving in October, which is kind of good because we want to get there before Christmas and be settled in. We hope to get base housing as soon as we get there, so we are crossing our fingers.

Amber and the kiddos are doing good, so I am blessed. Well that is my quick update. Here is a picture of Kurt, what a stinker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home