One lucky man

A very happy Mormon husband that loves his wife and children!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

And it begins......

Well the last two days have been totally CRAZY for Amber and I. The movers came over yesterday and packed all our stuff and then the shippers loaded our stuff and it is on its way to Virginia. The problem was yesterday there were four workers and it took them from 9:30 - 5:30 to pack then today was horrible, two workers worked from 11:30 to 7:30...ugh. Amber had to take Kurt and Novalee out and Emma was in school. Poor Amber, she works so hard and she is just worn out now.

We got to spend last Saturday with Natalie. It was so wonderful. She is such a great daughter and at least we get to talk through e-mails now. I drew Natalie, Violet and Ian a picture and sent it to them, I hope it gets there soon. I love and miss them so much already.

Emma is doing wonderful in school, we should find out here reading level tomorrow or Monday. The pretest showed that she was at least at 2nd - 3rd grade level. Novale continues to be amazingly cute...or amazingly naughty. Kurt is everywhere!

Amber is so wonderful. She got me a comic today, even though she was stressed about the movers and having Novalee with her. The comic was one that I have been wanting for some time now, I seen it in trade paperback version at Target a while a go, but now it is gone. So she remembered that I wanted it and got for me. What a woman! Thanks babe!

Well, gotta get some rest, looking forward to going to Virginia.....yeah, really!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home